This page details all the dogs available for adoption. Most of the dogs available for adoption are in Cyprus looking for forever loving homes in the UK. A small number are already in the UK in kennels or foster.
- If the dog is a neutered adult traveling from Cyprus the adoption fee will likely be £650
- If the dog is a un-neutered puppy (because it is too young at the time of travel) traveling from Cyprus the adoption fee will likely be roughly £600, and the puppy will be subject to a neutering contract when old enough
- The adoption fees vary depending on the rescue shelter the dog is traveling from as the transport costs are different, so please do check with us the adoption fee when you enquire
- If the dog is already in the UK we ask for an adoption fee of £375 to cover the costs incurred to prepare the dog for adoption
- Adoption fee includes transport costs (if traveling from Cyprus), vaccinations, micro chip implant, neutering of adult dogs, pre-flight vet checks and blood tests, and have their own pet passport
- On arrival in the UK there is an additional fee of £20 for the micro chip registration
- If a dog is marked as “Funded/Part-funded” then they have their flight either paid or part paid by the rescue through fund raising
Sadly flights and courier fees have gone up due to Brexit and covid so our adoption fee has had to go up to cover these increased costs. But it’s such a rewarding thing to do, to rescue a dog.
Please click on the dogs picture and it will take you to their full post on our Facebook group where you can read all about them.
If you think you could offer any of them a loving home in the UK then click on the “Enquire About A Dog” button below and submit the form. Please read all about our adoption process before applying to adopt a dog.
Some of the dogs never make it onto this page as they are reserved/adopted straight away, generally when they are young or are puppies, these will be advertised on our Facebook group first, so please join the Facebook group if you’d like to see dogs as soon as they are available for adoption.
You can filter the album below on category. Note that dogs ages are estimated by vets. The dogs marked as “could live with cats” or “could live with children” are the ones that have been specifically tested with cats or children, if you like a dog and it doesn’t mention whether they can live with cats or children or not then please contact us to request a test.