We take your privacy seriously and we will only use your personal data in connection with youradoption application. We will never pass your information to any third party not connected to theprocess, and the details will not be used for marketing purposes of any third party. We may contact your vet to confirm neutering/vaccination/other medical details either about your current dog(s) oryour adopted dog, both before and after adoption.
We will use your personal information to:
- process your adoption application and make a decision about the match between you and the dog you want to adopt;
- process your home check; your name, address and contact number will be given to our Home Check Team to allow the home check to be scheduled and carried out;
- subject to successful adoption and after receipt of your adoption donation and transportcosts, arrange for ‘Traces’ registration;
- subject to successful adoption and after receipt of your adoption donation and transportcosts, arrange for Pet Courier services; your name, address and contact number will be given to our Pet Courier to arrange a suitable collection point;
- provide lifetime rescue backup for you and your dog. If you are successful in adopting a dog, your details will be held on file for the lifetime of the dog.